CHARLEY & CONNIE RE-APPOINTED TO TUMC
Hello All! Connie & I are privileged to return for our 10th Year serving Taylorsville United Methodist Church on June 27th. We are blessed to be a part of such a loving and caring congregation. We covet your prayers,
1. Masks will not be required for fully vaccinated persons.
(Masks may be worn by fully vaccinated persons if they are uncomfortable with not wearing their mask).
2. Masks will be required for unvaccinated persons.
3. The Parents will make the decision whether their Children will wear, or not wear a Mask.
4. The Church will still provide extra Masks and Hand Sanitizer.
5. We will not take Temperatures in Sunday School or Worship Service unless requested by individuals.
6. The Adult Sunday School will continue to meet at 10 AM in the Family Hall.
7. The Children and Youth will meet for Sunday School in their Regular Classroom, beginning June 6, at 10 AM.
8. The Children’s Message during Worship Service will begin again.
9. We will still use every-other Pew seating unless we need seating for additional worshippers.
10. We will sing in the Worship Services with Hymnals back in the pews and Words on the screen.
11. Wayne will lead the Singing with Veronica playing the Piano for Worship Hymns.
12. We will not Dismiss out the side door only. All doors will be used as Exits.
13. YouTube Worship Service Videos will continue to be published after May 30.
14. We will celebrate Holy Communion by using the Communion Fellowship Cups. We will continue to Bless the Cups at the Worship Service on 1st Sunday’s, and then make them available on the Altar Table for the Congregation to take home, to receive the elements at their discretion.
TUMC Re-Entry Task Force
CLICK LINK FOR DRONE VIDEO OF TAYLORSVILLE LAKE MARINA AREA